BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Monday, September 27, 2010

I Need You By My Side

To be completely honest, I'm seriously going to get jealous seeing those people all around got couples. Like you know, I used to go out with you. But now, you're not here anymore, I'm not as comfortable as I seemed to be.

I miss spending time with you. I wish I could turn back time and spend the rest of my life with you! I seriously can't live without you. I hope I can be strong and even stronger to move on. But I know I can't. I'm tired of wearing a mask, I'm tired of giving a fake smile. But I think that's the best thing I'm supposed to do.

I don't know how to say this, you're my everything, you're the only person I love the most. When you're no longer here, everything's changed. Everything is not as it used to be. I miss you so much, my beloved one. I hope you're in a better place.

Now, what keeps me going is your messages in my cell. I won't delete them all and I'm probably going to keep them in my memories, memories I can never ever forget. You were the one who always strive to solve my problems. You were the one who always there by my side in times of need.

But now, when I need you, why can't you be here again? :'(

2 comments:

epy said...

tenang la derr . awek bukan satu . huu ~ but , i know what ur feeling . *jles with others that who had cpl . now , just pray to ALLAH and u will get better than her .

Zyreez1801 said...

thankz epy..mmang la awek bukan 1..sbb ngah x de awek..huhu..thankz nasehat..